Relative Pronouns Exercises
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the primary role of relative pronouns in sentences?
2. Which of the following is NOT a relative pronoun?
3. Which relative pronoun is used to show possession?
4. Which of the following sentences uses a relative pronoun correctly?
5. Which relative pronoun is used to refer to a place?
6. Which of the following sentences is incorrect in terms of relative pronoun usage?
7. Which relative pronoun can refer to both people and things?
8. Which of the following sentences uses "whom" correctly?
9. Which relative pronoun is typically used to refer to things?
10. Which sentence correctly uses a relative pronoun to provide additional information about a noun?