Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the purpose of a swimsuit?
2. Which equipment is used to protect swimmers' eyes from chlorine?
3. What is the function of a kickboard?
4. In which swimming style do both arms move simultaneously in a windmill motion?
5. What is the "Deep end" of a pool?
6. Which term describes a race where each member of a team swims a portion of the total distance?
7. What is the "Flip turn" in swimming?
8. Which of the following is NOT a swimming stroke?
9. What is the purpose of a "Pull buoy"?
10. Which term refers to the action of touching the pool wall, usually signaling the end of a lap or race?