Tense Changes Exercises
Choose the correct answer:
1. Why is understanding tense changes important?
2. Which tense change involves adding "-ing" to the verb?
3. How can the sentence "I walk to the store" (present) be changed to past tense?
4. What is the past perfect tense of "We have finished the project"?
5. Which verb is NOT a "to be" verb?
6. What does tense refer to?
7. Which tense change involves using a form of "have" or "had" with the past participle of the verb?
8. How does changing tense in a sentence affect its grammar?
9. What is the primary purpose of the "rules have changed" speech example in the article?
10. What can inconsistencies in tense create?