Math Symbols Quiz
1. Which symbol is used to add two numbers together?
2. If you want to show that two numbers are not the same, which symbol would you use?
3. Which symbol indicates that one number is larger than another?
4. In algebra, which of the following is often used to represent unknown numbers or variables?
5. What does the symbol "√" represent?
6. In geometry, which symbol indicates two lines that intersect at a 90° angle?
7. Which symbol represents the sum of the products of the corresponding entries of two sequences of numbers?
8. What does the symbol "π" represent in mathematics?
9. Which symbol is used to express that an object is an element of a set?
10. In advanced mathematics, which symbol denotes the common elements between two sets?