Types of Determiners Exercises
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is the primary function of a determiner in a sentence?
2. Which of the following is a definite determiner?
3. What do indefinite determiners refer to?
4. Which of the following sentences uses a possessive determiner correctly?
5. What is the determiner in the sentence: "This book is interesting."?
6. Which of the following is NOT a type of determiner mentioned in the article?
7. Which sentence correctly uses a determiner?
8. What is a group of determiners that include "each" and "every" called?
9. Which of the following sentences is grammatically incorrect due to the misuse of a determiner?
10. What is emphasized about the use of determiners in English grammar in the article?