Zero Conditional Exercises
Choose the correct answer:
1. What is Zero Conditional in English grammar?
2. The Zero Conditional is used to talk about ___________
3. Which of these is an example of the Zero Conditional?
4. What is the structure of the Zero Conditional?
5. How can the Zero Conditional be used in English?
6. What kind of verb do the clauses of the Zero Conditional sentence use?
7. Which of the following is NOT a rule for using the zero conditional?
8. Which of the following is a correct example of the zero conditional?
9. Which of the following sentences is an example of a general truth expressed using the zero conditional?
10. In the zero conditional, which tense is used in both the 'if' clause and the main clause?