Adverbs of Manner Exercises
1. What do adverbs of manner primarily describe?
2. Which of the following sentences correctly uses an adverb of manner?
3. Where are adverbs of manner typically positioned in a sentence?
4. Which of the following is NOT an adverb of manner?
5. How are most adverbs of manner formed from adjectives?
6. In the sentence "She laughed nervously", what does the adverb "nervously" describe?
7. Which of the following adverbs of manner is formed by adding -ily to an adjective?
8. Which sentence correctly uses the adverb of manner "boldly"?
9. Adverbs of manner can also be used to show a speaker's ________ toward something.
10. Which of the following adjectives can be turned into an adverb of manner by adding -ly?